We are pleased to see a turn for the best with regards to the COVID-19 virus. With the progress that has taken place, we want to assure you of our efforts to maintain the health and safety of our patients and team. We have fully vaccinated all our team members.
We are also continuing to maintain a number of health and safety protocols, including:
- Our building owners and management team require all visitors to have a face covering while on the premises. Additionally, our office will continue to require face coverings until further notice.
- We have discontinued the COVID questionnaire, but we ask that you please reschedule any upcoming appointments should you have any cold, flu or COVID-like symptoms.
- We continue to ask the ONLY patients attend their appointments. Should the patient be a minor, one adult will be permitted to stay in the waiting area.
- Upon arriving at Manhattan Family Orthodontics:
- Face coverings are required for all visitors
- We will record the temperature of all visitors until further notice
- All visitors must sanitize their hands upon arrival
- For minor patients, parents and guardians should address all inquiries from the waiting area as only the patient is permitted in the treatment room until further notice
- Patients will be escorted to the treatment room where they will wash their hands and rinse with mouthwash before seating
- You will notice some changes in our waiting areas:
- Clear partitions are still in place at the front desk
- Our beverage station is still on hold
- We have four medical-grade air filters running
- Our staff will periodically clean high-touch surface areas
- In our treatment room, you will notice:
- Our team is wearing additional PPE to reduce exposure between patients and staff
- Clear partitions are in place between patient chairs in the treatment room
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, please contact our office today.
Dr. Kris Togias
Dr. Olivier Nicolay
Dr. Elliott Moskowitz
Dr. Kathrin Praedikow